Hi all,

I'm producing a short documentary on Why The Lucky Stiff which will be shown at
RubyConf in Denver.

I'd love to include details about camping in the film. If any core contributors
or developers live in the Austin or Seattle areas and would like to
participate, I'd greatly appreciate a chance to interview you regarding _why's
code-as-art and other topics.

Here's a trailer for the doc and a write up about it:

http://youtu.be/Urw98i42HsI

http://www.slackerwood.com/node/3115

I'm respecting the privacy of _why's creator and not attempting to contact him.
The documentary is focusing more on the art and code of _why.

Thanks for any feedback or help with this.

Kevin Triplett
Austin, TX