I saw this trailer and it looks really interesting. I'm very much looking
forward to it, as Why was a big part of my life. Many years ago, I was
suffering from some psychological problems and Why taught me that being crazy
and kooky was alright - that people could even love you for it. Sadly I'm in
Sydney, Australia! Good luck with your project and I hope you had lots of
success. You're of course more than welcome to use this mailing list to ask any
anything, though off the top of my head I don't know of anyone in Austin - the
two other contributors whose locations I'm aware of are both outside the US.

If you were interested in doing some skype interviews or something like that,
it maybe more possible to find people with good quality cameras on our ends who
could record the other end? With some tight editing that might not suck. Just a
thought though. I am a little curious what Judofyr looks like - though probably
best not to break the mystery :P

—
Jenna