All right. Let's try this one last time:

1) With fresh overlay for version of CAS 4.1.0, just include the Hazelcast
module in your pom, as described in the documentation.

2) There is no need to include a deployerConfigContext.xml if you are just fine
with the default provided by published CAS' war

3) IMPORTANT: Do NOT bring the ticketRegistry.xml config from cas-addons
project as this WILL NOT work. That particular addon is built for CAS v3 and is
incompatible with Hazelcast ticket registry config included in CAS version 4.1.0

Now you have Hazelcast ticket registry enabled in your CAS server (even though
you are seeing the default ticketRegistry.xml in your war. That config is
OVERWRITTEN by the Hazelcast ticket registry config contained in the included
jar)

I hope that this is clear enough.

Best of luck.

D.