Hi Lutfi,

In your deployerConfigContext try to replace:
<entry key-ref="ldapAuthenticationHandler" value="#{null}" />
by:
<entry key-ref="ldapAuthenticationHandler"
value-ref="usernamePasswordCredentialsResolver" />

and add the bean:
<bean id="usernamePasswordCredentialsResolver"
class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.BasicPrincipalResolver" />

plus:
<bean id="ldapAuthenticationHandler"
       p:principalIdAttribute="cn"
             <entry key="cn" value="cn" />
</bean>

try with uid attribute instead of cn.

an other option in cas.properties, try ldap.useStartTLS=false

Regards,

Alex