Hello,

I forgot to mention that I change the "cn" with "uid"

<bean id="ldapAuthenticationHandler"
      class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler"
      p:principalIdAttribute="uid"
      c:authenticator-ref="authenticator">
    <property name="principalAttributeMap">
        <map>
            <!--
               | This map provides a simple attribute resolution mechanism.
               | Keys are LDAP attribute names, values are CAS attribute
names.
               | Use this facility instead of a PrincipalResolver if LDAP is
               | the only attribute source.
               -->
            <entry key="uid" value="uid" />
        </map>
    </property>
</bean>

Regards,
Lutfi

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 6:00 PM, Lutfi Oduncuoglu <lutfioduncuo...@gmail.com
> [...]

> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1198 op=0 BIND
> dn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com" method=128
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1198 op=0 BIND
> dn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com" mech=SIMPLE ssf=0
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1198 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1199 fd=24 ACCEPT from IP=
> 10.6.16.16:40971 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1199 op=0 BIND
> dn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com" method=128
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1199 op=0 BIND
> dn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com" mech=SIMPLE ssf=0
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1199 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1200 fd=25 ACCEPT from IP=
> 10.6.16.16:40972 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1200 op=0 BIND
> dn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com" method=128
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1200 op=0 BIND
> dn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com" mech=SIMPLE ssf=0
> Oct 29 16:58:11 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1200 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=
> Oct 29 16:58:13 ldap slapd[1236]: conn=1195 fd=20 closed (connection lost)
>

> I still got the same error on catalina.out.
>

> Regards
>

> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Alex Bouskine <alex.bousk...@univ-lr.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Lutfi,
>>
>> In your deployerConfigContext try to replace:
>> <entry key-ref="ldapAuthenticationHandler" value="#{null}" />
>> by:
>> <entry key-ref="ldapAuthenticationHandler"
>> value-ref="usernamePasswordCredentialsResolver" />
>>
>> and add the bean:
>> <bean id="usernamePasswordCredentialsResolver"
>>
>> class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.BasicPrincipalResolver" />
>>
>> plus:
>> <bean id="ldapAuthenticationHandler"
>>       p:principalIdAttribute="cn"
>>             <entry key="cn" value="cn" />
>> </bean>
>>
>> try with uid attribute instead of cn.
>>
>> an other option in cas.properties, try ldap.useStartTLS=false
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Alex
>>
>> Le 29/10/2015 14:57, Lutfi Oduncuoglu a écrit :
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I change those values before I added files to my mail. Actually while
>> doing mvn package it connects to ldap and confirms the credential and other
>> stuff. I can send those log if you want.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Christopher Myers <
>> <cmy...@mail.millikin.edu>cmy...@mail.millikin.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> It looks like you might have just copied the config from the examples
>>> without modifying it to fit your environment; for example, the
>>> cas.properties file says that your LDAP server is
>>>
>>> ldap.url=ldap://localhost:389
>>>
>>> and the deployerConfigContext file says that your base DN is
>>> p:baseDn="ou=users,dc=example,dc=com"
>>>
>>> with bind credentials of
>>> ldap.authn.baseDn=ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com
>>> ldap.authn.managerDN=cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com
>>> ldap.authn.managerPassword=qwerty123
>>>
>>> so you might want to review the settings and make sure that they've been
>>> tweaked for your environment.
>>>
>>> Chris

>>> lutfioduncuo...@gmail.com> 10/29/15 8:34 AM >>>
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have just started to use CAS and I want to authenticate users over my
>>> local ldap server. I did the exact configuration at
>>> <http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/LDAP-Authentication.html>
>>> http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/LDAP-Authentication.html.
>>> I added that parts to deployerconfig.xml and cas.properties. Tomcat running
>>> in ssl mode, so I connect CAS via https.
>>>
>>> However when I try to login CAS does not connect ldap. As you can see
>>> from catalina.out
>>>
>>> 2015-10-29 15:31:20,466 INFO
>>> [org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] -
>>> <AcceptUsersAuthenticationHandler failed authenticating deneme+password>
>>> 2015-10-29 15:31:20,466 INFO
>>> [com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
>>> trail record BEGIN
>>> =============================================================
>>> WHO: audit:unknown
>>> WHAT: supplied credentials: [test+password]
>>> ACTION: AUTHENTICATION_FAILED
>>> APPLICATION: CAS
>>> WHEN: Thu Oct 29 15:31:20 EET 2015
>>> CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.6.16.15
>>> SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.6.16.16
>>> =============================================================
>>>

>>> 2015-10-29 15:31:20,467 INFO
>>> [com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
>>> trail record BEGIN
>>> =============================================================
>>> WHO: audit:unknown
>>> WHAT: 1 errors, 0 successes
>>> ACTION: TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_NOT_CREATED
>>> APPLICATION: CAS
>>> WHEN: Thu Oct 29 15:31:20 EET 2015
>>> CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.6.16.15
>>> SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.6.16.16
>>> =============================================================
>>>

>>> 2015-10-29 15:31:21,039 INFO
>>> [org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl] - <Reloading registered
>>> services.>
>>> 2015-10-29 15:31:21,039 INFO
> [...]
>>> #
>>> # Maximum session timeout - TGT will expire in maxTimeToLiveInSeconds
>>> regardless of usage
>>> # tgt.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=28800
>>> #
>>> # Idle session timeout -  TGT will expire sooner than
>>> maxTimeToLiveInSeconds if no further requests
>>> # for STs occur within timeToKillInSeconds
>>> # tgt.timeToKillInSeconds=7200
>>>
>>> ##
>>> # Service Ticket Timeout
>>> # Default sourced from
>>> WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketExpirationPolices.xml
>>> #
>>> # Service Ticket timeout - typically kept short as a control against
>>> replay attacks, default is 10s.  You'll want to
>>> # increase this timeout if you are manually testing service ticket
>>> creation/validation via tamperdata or similar tools
>>> # st.timeToKillInSeconds=10
>>>
>>> ##
>>> # Single Logout Out Callbacks
>>> # Default sourced from
>>> WEB-INF/spring-configuration/argumentExtractorsConfiguration.xml
>>> #
>>> # To turn off all back channel SLO requests set slo.disabled to true
>>> # slo.callbacks.disabled=false
>>>
>>> ##
>>> # Service Registry Periodic Reloading Scheduler
>>> # Default sourced from
>>> WEB-INF/spring-configuration/applicationContext.xml
>>> #
>>> # Force a startup delay of 2 minutes.
>>> # service.registry.quartz.reloader.startDelay=120000
>>> #
>>> # Reload services every 2 minutes
>>> # service.registry.quartz.reloader.repeatInterval=120000
>>>
>>> ##
>>> # Log4j
>>> # Default sourced from
>>> WEB-INF/spring-configuration/log4jConfiguration.xml:
>>> #
>>> # It is often time helpful to externalize log4j.xml to a system path to
>>> preserve settings between upgrades.
>>> # e.g. log4j.config.location=/etc/cas/log4j.xml
>>> # log4j.config.location=classpath:log4j.xml
>>> #
>>> # log4j refresh interval in millis
>>> # log4j.refresh.interval=60000
>>>
>>> ##
>>> # Password Policy
>>> #
>>> # Warn all users of expiration date regardless of warningDays value.
>>> password.policy.warnAll=false
>>>
>>> # Threshold number of days to begin displaying password expiration
>>> warnings.
>>> password.policy.warningDays=30
>>>
>>> # URL to which the user will be redirected to change the passsword.
>>> password.policy.url=https://password.example.edu/change

>>> # General properties
>>> ldap.url=ldap://localhost:389
>>>
>>> # LDAP connection timeout in milliseconds
>>> ldap.connectTimeout=3000
>>>
>>> # Whether to use StartTLS (probably needed if not SSL connection)

>>> ldap.pool.maxSize=10
>>> ldap.pool.validateOnCheckout=false