Hi Alberto,

Thanks for your reply. I got the following error when I used
³org.jasig.cas.server.authentication.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler²
as class.

bean with name 'authenticationHandlersResolvers': Cannot resolve reference
to bean 'proxyAuthenticationHandler' while setting bean property
'sourceMap'; nested exception is
bean with name 'proxyAuthenticationHandler': Injection of autowired
dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not
autowire field: private org.jasig.cas.util.http.HttpClient
org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.support.HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAut
henticationHandler.httpClient; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot
find class
[org.jasig.cas.server.authentication.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler]
for bean with name
'org.jasig.cas.server.authentication.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler#0'
defined in URL [file:src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml];
nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jasig.cas.server.authentication.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resol
veReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:359)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resol
veValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:108)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resol
veManagedMap(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:406)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resol
veValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:165)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactor
y.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1481)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactor
y.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1226)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactor
y.doCreateBe

I added the following code to my deployerCOnfig:

<bean
class="org.jasig.cas.server.authentication.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandl
er"
        p:filter="mail=%u"
        p:searchBase="ou=people,dc=example,dc=com"
        p:contextSource-ref="contextSource" />
      <bean
class=³org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.support.HttpBasedServiceCredent
ialsAuthenticationHandler" p:httpClient-ref="httpClient" />

<bean id="contextSource"
class="org.springframework.ldap.core.support.LdapContextSource">

  <property name="pooled" value="false"/>

  <property name="url" value=³####" />

  <property name="userDn" value=³#####"/>
  <property name="password" value=³####²/>

I would be glad if anyone could help related to this.