On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 12:52:01AM +0000, Anshul Agrawal -X wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I got the following error when I used
> 'org.jasig.cas.server.authentication.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler'
> as class.
>

> nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.jasig.cas.server.authentication.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler

Sorry, I don't know where I found that. There is no
BindLdapAuthenticationHandler
class in CAS 4.

Re-read https://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/LDAP-Authentication.html,
and take a look at the code under "LDAP Requiring Authenticated Search".

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez
Universidad de Extremadura