I am seeing some odd behavior with CAS 4.1.1 services management application.
When I create a service it gets assigned an ID. I then try to edit the service
and I see an error in the logs.

2015-11-20 11:31:45,376 WARN
[org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController] - Invalid
service id specified [21190973940348964]. Cannot find service in the registry
2015-11-20 11:31:45,378 ERROR
[org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController] -
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service id cannot be found
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service id
cannot be found
                at
org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController.getServiceById_aroundBody2(RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController.java:140)
                at
org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController$AjcClosure3.run_aroundBody0(RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController.java:1)
                at
org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController$AjcClosure3$AjcClosure1.run(RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController.java:1)

In app-angular.js I put in a break point to see what the values were after the
/getServices.html were called.

The value in the serviceData.dataTable is 21190973940348964. Which the value in
the LDAP is 21190973940348963.

I then stepped through the java code in the
RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController class. And the correct IDs are being sent.

AngularJS is fairly new to me, so I'm not sure where the IDs are getting mixed
up in the shuffle.

Thanks,
 -Jeremy

Jeremy Wickham