From: Wickham, Jeremy [mailto:jeremy.wick...@msstate.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 10:40 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] LDAP Backed Services

I am seeing some odd behavior with CAS 4.1.1 services management
application. When I create a service it gets assigned an ID. I then try to
edit the service and I see an error in the logs.

2015-11-20 11:31:45,376 WARN
[org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController] -
Invalid service id specified [21190973940348964]. Cannot find service in
the registry

2015-11-20 11:31:45,378 ERROR
[org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController] -
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service id cannot be found

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service id
cannot be found

                at
org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController.getServic
eById_aroundBody2(RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController.java:140)

                at
org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController$AjcClosur
e3.run_aroundBody0(RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController.java:1)

                at
org.jasig.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController$AjcClosur
e3$AjcClosure1.run(RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController.java:1)

                ..

In app-angular.js I put in a break point to see what the values were after
the /getServices.html were called.

The value in the serviceData.dataTable is 21190973940348964. Which the
value in the LDAP is 21190973940348963.

I then stepped through the java code in the
RegisteredServiceSimpleFormController class. And the correct IDs are being
sent.

AngularJS is fairly new to me, so I'm not sure where the IDs are getting
mixed up in the shuffle.

Thanks,

 -Jeremy

Jeremy Wickham