I'm designing a digital data acquisition system using a ROACH1 board. I need to
sample two Nyquist zones at 1024-2048 MHz. It appears that in the Casper group
of products, a pair of ASIAA, ADC1x3000-8, or KatADC boards would work well and
nicely interfaced to a single ROACH1 board (although the ASIAA board is not
mention explicitly on the web-site). Is there any reason to choose one board
over another? The gain adjustment stage is attractive on the KatADC but the
performance of the ADC1x3000-8 chip seems marginally better at 2-GHz input
frequency. The e2v chip seems less established than the National chips. Is
interleaving or calibration an issue for any of the chips?

I'd be grateful for any opinions on this.
Thanks, -Bill.