Hi Bill,

There are measurements of the PCB with EV8AQ160 installed near DC posted on our
Wiki:

https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/twiki/bin/view/SMAwideband/MeasuringAndSettingParametersOfTheFourCores

The plots are in terms of SINAD, linearly transformed to ENOB as follows.

ENOB = (SINAD-1.76)/6.02

You can see the improvement due to core correction in these plots.

ENOB (or SINAD) is by definition measured with a tone, which should be full
scale amplitude at the A/D input.  The degradation in performance at the high
end is likely in large part due to frequency roll off of the ADC response, thus
it's not really a full scale input at high f.

It's probably better not to put too much stock in ENOB as a spec if, as I think
is the case, your astronomical signal is noise-like in spec.  Noise power ratio
may be of interest, and some measurements can be found here:

https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/twiki/bin/view/SMAwideband/NoisePowerRatioMeasurements

Cheers,

Jonathan