Apologies if this is not the right venue to ask, but it seemed this list would
have people with the relevant expertise: does anyone have experience using the
Vaunix Lab Brick variable attenuators with control software under Linux?
(Ubuntu, with code preferably in Python or C) They claim this is possible, and
there are hints around the web, but my Google-fu has not succeeded in finding a
good description of how to make it work, or fix the plethora of errors I get
trying to using the Vaunix-supplied dll.

Thanks in advance,

James Aguirre
Associate Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Pennsylvania
209 South 33rd Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 898-9596 (office)
(215) 898-9646 (lab)
jaguirre@sas.upenn<mailto:jaguirre@sas.upenn>.edu
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~jaguirre/