Hi, Paulina,

That spectrum has way too much structure in it. Something is not working right.
I'm not that familiar with tut3, but if there is a way to get a snapshot of
samples from the ADC it would be good to verify whether the data from the ADC
looks reasonable.  Like most systems, the PFB is GIGO (garbage in, garbage out)
so it's good to verify that what's going on is not garbage.

HTH,
Dave