I take it you've got an iStar/Xeal supply? We had so many failures of those
that we've retrofitted over 100 of our ROACH2s!

We even contacted the manufacturer, because their quoted MTBF is simply not
believable with the fitted sleeved fans. They offered to replace the failed
supplies with the same units and offered no explanation for the early failures
en-mass, nor how they obtained their MTBF specification.

We now use FSP250-60FAG, and have not had a single failure yet. See Alec's
email in the mail archive from 6 July 2016.

Jason