Hi,
Our ROACH2 suddenly failed recently. The symptom is that it won't power on.
The green AUX power LED is on and the red FAULT LED is on. Pressing the
power button and the reset button does nothing.

Looking back at the archives, I see that the standard ROACH2 power supply
is known to fail after overheating. Is this a symptom of that failure? I
will try another power supply shortly, but I'm curious if others have seen
this symptom before.

Thanks,
Glenn