Hi,

I have a system that generates ~100 Mbit/s data throughput in a ROACH2
board.

Until now I have been using the KATCP and software registers to read those
values at a much smaller data rate. The only option that I found in the
documentation to use the design at full resolution are the 10 GbE boards,
that we already have in hand. The 10 GbE boards look to me that is a little
overkill for what I would like to do. Is there any other method to get data
out from a ROACH2 board faster than the software register but slower than
the 10 GbE boards?

I am thinking in something like an USB 2.0 port (max 480 Mbit/s) or a 1GbE
connection.

Thank you,
XB