Hello,

There still appears to be an issue with the firmware version loaded onto
the Virtex 7. As the image below shows, after a power cycle the SKARAB
boots from the "multi-boot" image. However, once the .fpg file is uploaded,
the Virtex 7 reverts back to using the toolflow image.

Additionally, I have been having an issue reading the correct values stored
in software registers and snapshot blocks in my JASPER design. Could this
be related to booting from the incorrect firmware image, or is it a
separate issue?

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks,

Mark