Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:35:21 +0530
From: indrajit <indra...@iiap.res.in>
Subject: [casper] QSH I/O as single ended signal.

Dear All,

Is there any one used QSH-DP LVDS I/O on ROACH-1 as single ended signal output.
QSH Yellow block has an option Single ended.
If then what is the output level is it 3.3V or 2.5 V ?

Thanks
Indrajit

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "casper@lists.berkeley.edu" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to casper+unsubscr...@lists.berkeley.edu.