Hello Dale,

Do you have any existing, functioning ROACH2 boards? Are they booting from
an SD card or from network? If it's a network card then it's a simple
matter to copy the one to the other, if from network then the most you may
need to do is update your dnsmasq.conf to assign an IP address to the new
ROACH2 (its MAC address should be the same as existing ones but the last
few digits reflect the serial number of the ROACH2).

The instructions linked look as though they should work but AFAIK it's been
a while since anyone put in a new ROACH2 anywhere, so YMMV. At SKA, we've
mostly moved on to SKARAB. However, there's quite a bit of organisational
memory, so if you battle, just shout.

Regards,
James