Yes, the error comes from the Vivado compilation stage..
Today I changed the hls code to not use the hls_stream objects in the
input/output ports and I have been able to compile the model, so the
problem seems to be in that direction.
I think I need more time reading the hls_stream documentation to see what
is the actual issue and then dig into the vivado project, but at least now
I know that using hls+sysgen is possible.
Thanks!