Hi Heystek

Output reports and their location change over versions, between ISE and
Vivado etc. I think the output reports for ISE are located in the
'implementation' folder. I think the timing related ones have 'timing' in
the name... A quick Google search of the error will help.

Note that there are archives of the mailing list available at
https://www.mail-archive.com/casper@lists.berkeley.edu/ - your problem has
probably been answered already previously.

Regards
Andrew