On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 3:17 AM, Jack Culpepper <jackculpep...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok. Fixed that, but then run nosetests and I get a bunch of other
> errors.. I must be doing something wrong. I just checked out the code
> like 20 mins ago.

I'm going to have to agree with your diagnosis -- everything passes
for me -- but it's hard to help w/o an example of the errors. :)

> Also, I see that the tests are run on a single node rather than a
> multi-node setup. I would be nice if the testing infrastructure
> connected to a running cluster, and the standard storage-conf.xml
> included the column families necessary for testing. We could do that
> by including the test keyspaces in
>
> test/conf/storage-conf.xml
>
> as a part of the default storage-conf.xml that gets installed with the
> system. Best,

It's not as easy as that -- like most tests, the system tests are
independent and need to start with a clean environment. nose has to be
able to restart the servers in between each, and clean out the data &
commitlog directories.

-Jonathan