Hi

>From what i can read on the internet people do really like this
combination due to the placement of the persitance logic.

how ever, i know that Castles AR has something callsed
ActiveRecordMediator which seems to be the solution to the problem
above. (i also know ayendes rhino commons which also have an
implementation of the repository pattern).

The questions are.

1. Will i lose something if i stop inheritting from ActiveRecordBase
and use ActiveRecordMediatior instead? (to me it seems like i will get
a lot more functionality/control)

2. Can someone me how to implement the Repository pattern with
ActiveRecordMediator. I have found this example here
http://www.lostechies.com/blogs/johnteague/archive/2008/05/27/using-database-repository-pattern-with-activerecord-with-activerecordmediator.aspx

but to me it seems like I would have to make a Repository (and inherit
from BaseRepository) for every Aggregate and then I need to
instantiate the Repository it when i want to use it.

Is there a better way of doing this?

:)

best regards,
Mark