Ayende,

  I believe the IHandlerSelector was mainly used to select from an existing
set of handlers.  What we
need is HandlerMissing support which will allow us to dynamically return
handlers and/or register them
at the same time.  I am on vacation for a few days, but we can chat about
this (If not already implemented ;-)
when I return on Tues.

Cheers,
  craig