Hi

Though this now works locally under medium trust, when I upload it to
my web host I get this error

[Exception: error creating windsor containerRequest for the permission
of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib,
Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
failed.]
   Blog.Core.InversionOfControl.IoC.CreateWindsorContainer() in C:
\Users\rob\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Blog\Blog.Core
\InversionOfControl\IoC.cs:106
   Blog.Core.InversionOfControl.IoC..cctor() in C:\Users\rob\Documents
\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Blog\Blog.Core\InversionOfControl\IoC.cs:
35

Do you think there is anything else I can do to make this work?

I have asked my web host a couple times for for more details on their
trust level but they are not very forth coming, Im thinking of
changing my web host. I would imagine people use castle for their
projects hosted on shared environments quite a lot?

Thanks