Hi all,

Sorry push on this again but I've been struggling to run Windsor in medium
trust for over a month and so far I did not have any luck. Every time I
overcome a problem a new one shows up in never ending chain. I also did not
find a reliable source that could help solving that. It feels like
I'm fighting a battle I have lost already. I also did not find a reliable
source that could.

So, if this list could not help running Windsor in medium trust I feel like
I'll have to give up on it and try a different approach. Though I do not
want to do that.

Could some one help me with that and give me an actual Windsor
implementation that works on medium trust? I have tried every change I
could think of in the source code and I'd really appreciate if I could get
working code.

Thanks