On Jun 15, 2006, at 1:43 PM, Lothar Krenzien wrote:

I'm using the recent 3.2 version of commons collection and the recent 1.2 RC1 cayenne version. The exception occurs mostly on high high activitity on the server. But then very often. Basicly my clients call a servlet and make a post. The servlet should import the posted data into a database (MSSQL 2000) using DAO classes. The relevant methods in the DAO classes are all synchronized (even it should not be necessary).

Hope that helps
Lothar

Thanks for the info. Can you downgrade to commons-collections 3.1? This is the version we are currently using in Cayenne, so this is the version I will be using as a part of CAY-565 investigation.

Andrus