I just got a call from Gerard Phillips, who stopped at Montezuma on his way
back home to Canada. He was the one who relocated the Ruff during the
Montezuma Muckrace on Saturday evening.well, he's done it again! The RUFF is
present again in the same general area as seen from the East Road overlook
into the Knox-Marsellus Marsh.

Just getting the word out!

Good birding!

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

PS - I hope to post something about our Montezuma Muckrace day and results
from our team, The Gallinagos (consisting of Kevin McGowan, Jeff Gerbracht,
Gerard, and me), in the next few days.

--

Christopher T. Tessaglia-Hymes

TARU Product Line Manager and Field Applications Engineer

Bioacoustics Research Program, Cornell Lab of Ornithology

159 Sapsucker Woods Road, Ithaca, New York 14850

W: 607-254-2418   M: 607-351-5740   F: 607-254-1132

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp