I went birding at Foster Pond this afternoon, because high twenties feels
like spring compared to the last few days. Past the frozen pond and down
Backbone trail I ventured into the brushy field to get a better look at
some waxwings when I flushed a Northern Goshawk from low cover. Life Bird!
She (I'm guessing based on the size) perched in a small tree and posed for
a long time. Excellent views. Adult with a bright eyestripe. I took
pictures until my hands and toes went numb. She never flew away. As I was
returning to the trail two Common Ravens flew over calling. Awesome Day!
Photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/123875591@N03/16096262487/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/123875591@N03/15662257883/in/photostream/

Sorry I didn't post earlier, but I have a dumb phone.
Good birding!
Josh