I need nine birding guide books picked up from my house (near Ithaca High)
and delivered to the gift shop.  Hours are 10-3, but if you arrive earlier
than 10am, you can drop the books off at the office as early as 8am-4:30pm,
which is a small building located in the same vicinity opposite the visitor
center, same parking lot.   This may be urgent as they want them for the
MuckRace, and I don't know what that is or when it is.  Please write to me
by end of the day tomorrow, Saturday, if you can help.  After that, I might
not be able to respond promptly.  Thank you!
Sandy Wold