Sorry I am not be able to pick these up, but I wanted to comment on a couple
things in your post. The weekend hours for the visitor center are 10 to 4 (Sat
& Sun) and the 10 - 3 hours are Mon - Fri, also I believe the office is usually
closed on weekends.

The Montezuma Muckrace is an annual event held by the Friends of the Montezuma
Wetland Complex every year as a fund raiser to support projects on the refuge
and within the complex (like the deep muck viewing platform east of Savannah).
It is starting at 7 PM Friday Sep 18 and runs until 7 PM Saturday Sep 19th.
Around 30 teams compete in a Big Day to see how many bird species they can find
within the complex. More info, or if anyone would like to contribute, you can
go to friendsofmontezuma.org and select MUCKRACE.

Mark Miller

Team Capt. for

The Shutterbirds

Sent from Windows Mail