I plan on stopping at Ferd's Bog, but I thought that a dinner in Old
Forge would be a good place to stop and take a break. There are also
some good motels in Tupper Lake and closer to Bloomingdale.
I guess we could see how many might want to stay overnight I have stayed
at Shaheen's Motel and it is quite nice.
I guess the question is how many would like to make it an overnight
trip? All in favor of an overnight contact me.
Carl