Hello Josh,
Sedge Wren (NY Threatened) should be added if there are fields within FLNF that
are not managed for cattle and putting greens. I recall being a part of July
surveys during the early 90s where we found a Sedge Wren with young and lots of
Henslow’s in late cut hayfields around the periphery of FLNF, but none within.
I suspect both species may still be irregular breeders in small numbers at FLNF
& vicinity, especially in fields with no grazing contracts.

Bill Evans