I always say if you don't line what it is it's probably a titmouse. One time I
heard a very dry chuff kind of croaking repeated sound. Searched and searched
and finally found the titmouse. Although I gotta say he probably was not going
to end up with a wife with that song.

Linda Orkin.

Sent from my iPhone