Union Springs, NY ... @ 11:35 a.m. I had an Oregon junco feeding on my
windowsill. I hope it stays for the winter with the other dark-eyed
juncos like the one in 2019-'20.
At times I have a variety of busy feathered visitors but with no snow or
really cold weather the activity is way less than usual. I haven't been
to Auburn at dusk to see crow activity but have had no rivers of crows
going to & fro as they have for many yrs. nor are there many Canada geese.
Mill pond has a few ducks....  gadwall, buffles, wigeon, mallard. What
are there don't seem to be too stressed by the water fountain spraying
colored water into the air.
Factory St. pond has a few ducks but the thick scum leaves little space
for them. The duck box in the water that housed screech owls for a
number of yrs. & brought so many visitors has fallen apart & the whole
area is disgraceful with beaver-felled trees in the water from 5 yrs. ago..

Fritzie