The Limpkin continues as of Monday afternoon. I watched it forage for about
half an hour just outside Ball Field #5 outfiel (specifically here 42.074840,
-76.845742), working its way along the first-base side. It almost made it
to the main path between the parking lot and boat launch when a man walking
his leashed dog came by. The Limpkin flew about 20 yards back towards the
spectator stands along the first base side. It was foraging its way towards
the outfield when I left at 4:45 PM.

Cheers,

--
Mike Powers