Friends:
Come join me for the very last Refuge walk of the season! Nature in the
Northern Hemisphere is settling in for a long winter's nap. Many strategies
have evolved across the spectrum of organisms for coping with the shorter
days and cooler temperatures - godwits flying eleven days and one hour
nonstop; wood frogs stopping both heart and brain for a spell, to mention a
few. Learn of these and more. Walks are free and all ages welcomed.
We meet in the Refuge Visitor Center sunroom at 11 am on Saturday the 25th.
Walks are free and all ages welcomed.
Pete Sar

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")