Hi again folks.
Some are asking how to find the refuge and how long the walks are.
The Refuge entrance is a few miles north of Seneca Falls along rt. 5&20.
The Visitor Center is the first building you'll see ON YOUR LEFT as you
drivev in.
The walk is along the mile long seneca trail and is suppose to last about
an hour and a half....but we often get talking, looking and listening and
sharing and  have gone as long as 2.5 hours. People are free to leave as
they must.
Hope this helps.
"Things" are really on the move (visiting dunlin) or really slowing down
(infamous wood frog)....or  somewhere in between (newly arriving tundra
swans and snow geese).
Nature's treasure are still there for the taking. So I hope you can join
us.
If not, Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!
Sar

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")