I observed a group of about 50 Canada geese today at the pond near the West
Danby fire station. I didn’t have a scope but with binoculars there
appeared to be a group of about 10 goslings amidst the group.  Is this
possible?

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")