I think they should change the name of the Wilson Snipe to the Trump Snipe.Sent
from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Dave Nutter <nutter.d...@me.com> Date:
11/26/23  8:34 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: CayugaBirds-L b <cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Involving the public to rename birds What would be
better names for birds? The American Ornithologist Society says the public will
be involved. It’s going to be interesting. What are your suggestions?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/interactive/2023/bird-names-racism-audobon-satire/?wpisrc=nl_ideas-
 - Dave Nutter

Welcome and Basics

Rules and Information

Subscribe, Configuration and Leave

Archives:

The Mail Archive

Surfbirds

ABA

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")