Walked on Black Diamond yesterday between Glenwood Heights and Garrett Road
.  Very birdy. Saw at least 4 Golden Crowned Kinglets with their crowns
blazing, along with many Chickadees, Titmice, some Robins, Downy, Hairy,
Red Bellied, Flickers, Cardinal, White Breasted and Red Breasted
Nuthatches.  Heard a White Throated Sparrow.
Carol Cedarholm