Chipping sparrow amongst ground foraging juncos in guthrie parking lot on
willow ave.

- S
________________________________
From: bounce-127957815-82496...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-127957815-82496...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Marty Schlabach
<m...@cornell.edu>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2023 10:44:39 AM
To: Carol Cedarholm <cceda...@gmail.com>; Geo Kloppel <geoklop...@gmail.com>
Cc: Kevin J. McGowan <k...@cornell.edu>; CAYUGABIRDS-L
<cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE: [cayugabirds-l] Count Week!!!

Ditto to what Carol reported.  Mary Jean, Phil and I walked the Black Diamond
yesterday between Garrett and Glenwood Heights (met Carol and Lisa) and had a
similar selection of birds.  A couple of additional birds included bluebirds,
junco, pileated, tree sparrow.  We missed the flicker and Red breasted
nuthatch.  --Marty