Hi,

I have a couple of questions just starting lab 13 of IPexpert, In regards of
the failover Unit poll time, it says configure to be half of the default. The
solution says that the default is 1 second, which I tend to differ:

Unit Poll frequency 15 seconds, holdtime 45 seconds
Interface Poll frequency 5 seconds, holdtime 25 seconds

On the solution, what he modifies is the Unit poll time.

Second, if you read the firewall for the interfaces configuration part, the
show command is incomplete. If you do a show interface | include|System without
being on the context itself, you care not going to see the output as expected.
As per the show command exhibit, it is being taken from the ASA system context,
otherwise, it would show (by default) hostname and context name, which would
rule out two different configuration questions, 1 That the device is indeed in
multiple context and second, the names of the contexts to be configured.

Is this how the do the questions on the Lab?

Mike

www.ipexpert.com

www.PlatinumPlacement.com