-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chandra, Ramesh H.S.
IN BLR SISL
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 1:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [cciug] Unsupported operation error when using version tree

Hello,

        One of our developer is getting an error when he uses the
version tree (GUI and command line). The error is "This is an unsupported operation". How can it be solved? He has reinstalled clearcase twice and still he is
getting the same error.

Regards,
Ramesh Chandra

To unsubscribe, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and put these words in the
message body: unsubscribe cciug