I guess it didn't affect my "reception", as I'm filtering on sent mail or to address containing cciug.

Was that the email sent on June 1 at 5:14 PM the official email Marc was referring about where the old cciug is now gone? I guess if this email comes back to me with a bad address, then the answer is probably "yes".

Riedel, Martina (Com US) wrote:
I actually got a move announce ment on the "using-dw" list (see below).
IBM is changing the underlying stuff - no feature change.
Not sure why it wasn't posted on all groups.
If you look closely, the posting-email address has changed;
I hope they fix the typo .....

Martina Don't Postpone Joy - Have Fun Martina Riedel Siemens Communications, Inc.

Hello,
This note is directed at Rational customers who participate
in this forum via email. Those that interact strictly via the
dW web can ignore the rest of this message.
A significant infrastructure change will soon be happening
with this maillist.  Shortly, the existing internal-IBM service
provider will be discontinuing the service. We are in the
process of switching this list to a different infrastructure.
The underlying software will change from majordomo
to mailman.

The subscription lists will be migrated, so people should
be able to stay connected without doing anything extra like
resubscribing.  This will be true for both regular and digest
versions of this list.  The change should be largely transparent,
with one major exception: the name domain will change to
"lists.ca.ibm.com" from "lists.us.ibm.com".  So postings to
the list will be made to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Those who
initiate new postings will need to send to this new address in
order to have their messages be distributed and uploaded to
the web archive. Regretfully, at this time there will be no
automatic forwarding.

Replies to messages will be automatically switched to this
new domain via the reply fields of the outgoing messages.

A forthcoming note from me will alert you when to switch
to the new domain.  Please don't use the new address until
you see that alert, but please do begin using it immediately
after.

In addition, minor changes will be noticed in formatting and
the subscribing / unsubscribing process.
I regret that this change is being inflicted upon you without
offering additional functionality or benefit.  If you experience
problems over the course of this change, please do not hesitate
to contact me via private email, chat or phone so that I may
help you resolve the issues.
Sincerely yours, Marc
Marc Siegel
IBM Rational developerWorks Community Manager
408.342.4774, [EMAIL PROTECTED], AIM: marcsiegel10