Our particular problem turned out not to be related to patch levels - it was
related to our authentication (LDAP etc). We had to add some clearcase specific
entries into the /etc/pam.conf file and it now works :
clearcase       auth requisite  pam_authtok_get.so.1
clearcase       auth required   pam_dhkeys.so.1
clearcase       auth required   pam_unix_cred.so.1
clearcase       auth required   pam_unix_auth.so.1
clearcase       account requisite       pam_roles.so.1
clearcase       account required        pam_unix_account.so.1

To unsubscribe, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and put these words in the
message body: unsubscribe cciug