Hello CClive developers,
some time ago I wrote a patch to enable man page translations. You can
find the information in

I also translated the cclive(1) man page at that time (so it might be
outdated by now) to German, see:

It would be great if you could include the infrastructure. I would
then of course update the German translation.

For the record:
cclive v0.7.16 for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
  libquvi v0.4.1 for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
  libquvi-scripts v0.4.21

If you need further information, do not hesitate to ask; please note,
however, that I'm not an auto* expert.

Greetings

             Helge

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 01:25:58PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 06/08/2014 07:33, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > Hello Maintainer,
> > On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 05:58:12PM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> >> is there a chance that the translated man page is included for Wheezy?
> >
> > and for Jessi?
> >
> > (If you need any help do not hesitate to contact me)
>
> Please submit the translation and related changes (so it actually gets
> used) upstream.

Doing so now.

--
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     deb...@helgefjell.de