I thought that I would never have to disagree with both Eleanor and
Tassos in the same email, let alone risk being burnt at a stake as a
heretic for doubting the Gospel according to Kleywegt, but in my

but ... but ... i haven't even said anything! i'm innocent! my name is being used in vain!

okay, George & Tassos, you asked for it:

DVD's packing list for his trip to Leeds, CCP4 meeting, January, 2008:

o toothpaste ... check!
o slides showing darts on a darts board to illustrate the difference
  between precision and accuracy ... check!
o one stere of veeeery dry wood ... check!
o matches ... check!
o 400 copies of the Gospel according to Kleywegt to be put in every
  hotel room occupied by people who attend the meeting ... check!
o autographed copy of said Gospel for each of the 10,000 members (*)
  of the DVD Fanclub on Facebook (**) ... check!
o framed picture of Mum ... errrm, no, forget that. I'm not Greek!
o one pair of clean underwear ... only if room left in suitcase

(*) "10,000" in binary notation
(**) http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7408581677 (***)
(***) honorary chairwoman: Prof E.J. Dodson, FRS (****)
(****) yes, really!

--dvd

(note to self: write something gospelish during the Christmas break)

                        Gerard J.  Kleywegt
    [Research Fellow of the Royal  Swedish Academy of Sciences]
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  University of Uppsala
                Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.