Hi Ian,

This is bizarre, we also have 6.1.13 installed here, but in my ADN.cif (dated Oct 29 2008) the atom names have primes, but are surrounded by quotes which I think allows a mechanism for them to be converted to a * if you have the appropriate changes listed in your (personal) library.

I don't understand why these differ (unless Phil change the ADN.cif entry here for some reason).

I think we need a comment for the library people !

Cheers

Andrew