It seems that there is a mismatch between dictionary and libcheck versions.
Could you please check
1) library
vi $CLIBD_MON/a/ADN.cif

It should have primes like:

ADN           "O2'"  O    OH1       0.000      0.000    0.000    0.000
 ADN           "HO2'" H    H         0.000      0.731   -0.600   -0.203
 ADN           "C2'"  C    CH1       0.000     -1.179   -0.442   -0.676
 ADN           "H2'"  H    H         0.000     -1.460   -1.449   -0.340

2) library version:

vi $CLIBD_MON/list/mon_lib_list.cif

the version should be something more than 5.23 (I think)

3) libcheck version

libcheck

the version should be something more than 5.1

If one of these is different then there will be inconsistency and most probably
failure. I thought new version of ccp4 has all the latest versions. I may be
wrong.

regards

Garib

P.S. When you run libcheck it prints out the versions of the program and the
dictionary.